Keto Sugar Cookie
This Keto Sugar Cookie is absolutely delicious, as you bite into it you'll get a soft crunch from the Confectioners Sweetener you use. Once you've bitten into it, it will begin to slowly, delicately melt in your mouth with buttery, creamy goodness! Once you've made these, you'll want to have them around all the time. I suggest making them in batches, and freezing up some for later! These can be made into just about any flavor cookie you want, the recipe makes for a wonderful base just use some basic knowledge of baking to adjust to your liking.
* Can not guarantee how well they sit in the freezer, but they SHOULD do fine. Please let me know if they do not hold up well in the freezer. If you are going to test it, I would test it with one or two cookies first on your first batch before doing all of them.
Butter Cream Sugar Cookie
- 4 Cups Almond Flour Blanched, Finely Ground
- 2 Cup Butter
- 2 Large Egg Room Temperature
- 1 1/2 Cup Granular Erythritol + Some extra to sprinkle on top (Or Sweetener of Choice, but modify accordingly)
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract *
- Cream butter with sweetener until fluffy
- Add softened cream cheese and mix very well until soft and fluffy as well
- Add your eggs
- Stir in the combined flours
- Add your extract and finish the mixture.
- Chill dough for at least 4 hours.
- Using a cookie press, or whatever method you prefer shape your cookies.
- Bake @ 350°F/167°C for 8-12 minutes. Check at 8 minutes and go from there. Cook longer for slightly crispier cookies. Once done, allow to sit on the counter to cool, sprinkle a bit more erythritol on top. This step isn't 100% necessary but gives a nice little crunch.