Grilled Chicken Salad w/ Avocado
I know for me personally one of the hardest things to figure out, is what to have for lunch. Breakfast is pretty easy because I personally love eggs and could eat them 24/7/365, and dinner well we have a plethora of options there, but lunch is always an issue. Well here's a recipe that is easy to prepare for ahead of time and that you can throw together at the last minute and have a delicious lunch. You could even have this for dinner if you desired, or add some boiled egg and bacon and have it for breakfast if you really wanted!
Grilled Chicken Salad
- A grill or a grill plate
- 1 Whole Boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Large Avocado Sliced
- 1 Large Heirloom Beefsteak Tomato Diced
- 1 Bag Mixed Greens Spinach & Arugula
- 1/2 Medium Purple Onion Diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 10 Basil Leaves Chopped Fine.
- Grill your chicken until done, or until marked thoroughly.
- If you only marked your chicken, you can finish it in the oven if you prefer.
- Slice your chicken into strips, and place in a bowl with 2tbsp of Olive Oil & A dash or two of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Mix your Greens with your Onion, Tomato & Basil.
- To prepare the dish, plate the salad on 2 separate plates.
- Take your chicken and split it between the two plates.
- Fry the 4 eggs, placing two eggs on each plate to use the yolk as your dressing.
- Slice the avocado, and place on the outside of the plate as an adornment to be eaten along with the salad.